I'm such a sucker for these things
There must be a 12-step program for this problem. I just can't resist filling these thing out! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Thanks Cindy.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
red, it says "Canada" on the front
3. Do you like coffee?
yes, tho I don't drink it very often. I work with it, so the caffeine probably absorbs through my skin
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
pretty good, tho I have a little tummy ache, but what else is new
6. Whats the last letter of your crush’s name?
current or past? past: w (first) n (last)
current: don't have one, really
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
i don't remember my dreams
9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month?
I may have done so.
10. What are you craving?
a juicy lucy, minnesotans know what that is
11. Do you floss?
not as often as i should
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
stuffed cabbage rolls, yum!
15. Would you dance with me to the taco song?
what's the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
18. Do you use smileys?
19. How many bedrooms are in your house?
two, one bedroom and one used as an office
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
i've seen some up close, but never met them formally
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
used to, but puked it up the last time i ate them at the mn state fair
22. Whats the last song that was stuck in ur head?
that umbrella song, it's driving me nuts!
23. How many countries have you visited?
us, canada, israel and the london airport (does that count?)
24. Are your parents strict?
Kind of, not so much than to my sisters. The youngest rules!
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
raw or cooked?
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
my diamond ring
30. Do you rent movies often?
31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
math? too long ago to remember
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
sure, but why?
35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
probably with some friends getting ice cream, that's been the trend the last few weeks
36. Brown or white eggs?
doesn't matter, the color just comes from the color of the hen
37. Like rap music?
38. Ever taken a train?
only light rail and the nyc subway
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
i was at work, and my customers would come in and give me progress reports until i got home and bawled my eyes out
41. What day of the week is it?
42. What was your lunch?
rice and chicken
43 What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
i don't know
45. Ever have cream puffs?
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
47. So, how about them Yankees?
what? is that a hockey team? i only know hockey teams, eh
50. What is your bus number for school?
i think it was 27
51. Is your hair curly?
52. Last time you cried?
couple of days ago, we are thinking of moving off the island blah
53. Ever walked into a wall?
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
56. Are you currently wearing socks?
no, i still have my tights on and my work clothes
57. Favorite time of the year?
late spring is soooo nice here
59. Are you a generally happy person?
sure, tho sometimes i wish i was happier
60. Are you wearing jeans?
no, still in the work clothes
61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
peter, he has nice hands
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
only if i fall asleep on the couch
63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
of course, i'm such a boozer
64. Do you think you’re old?
at work i'm the oldest by a solid 7 years from most of my employees...sad isn't it
65. Are you afraid of the dark?
66. Do you like your life right now?
i need a baby
67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
a couple of weeks ago
68. Do you knock on wood?
only on a door
69. Do you have good vision?
no, i have a lazy eye that's hard to control, glasses and bad night vision blah
70. Do you go to synagogue regularly?
every sabbath, there's lunch after and i can't refuse free food!
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
i hope i never have to find out
72. Do you have a job?
yes, i manage a busy downtown cafe with a bunch of whiny college students. i hope to change careers soon and be a mom
73. Are you friends with your ex?
74. What brands are you wearing?
smart set is the best store ever (shirt), i made my own skirt, and the only tights i wear are the low-rise "waist-band-less variety
75. Can I tap that?
76. Have you ever crawled through a window?
i don't think so
77. Can you handle the truth?
do we really have a choice?
78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
father's day card
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
everyday, mostly to peter
80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
marriage, is that complicated?
81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
no, tho i have disliked people
82. Have you ever tripped someone?
probably as a cruel kid
83. Are you sarcastic?
84. Have you ever slapped someone?
i wished i had
85. Who was the last person you hugged?
86. Do you use chap stick?
burts' bees, the one with pomegranate oil
87. Are you too forgiving?
"too", i don't know
88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
89. Do you own a gun?
does a staple gun count?
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
when i was a cruel kid, maybe
91. Have you ever been in a castle?
just a small touristy one by my house
92. Do you like your hair?
93. Do you like yourself?
94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
i am close to both in very different ways
95. Do you chat on AIM often?
msn im, to my sister-in-law sometimes
97. Do you want anyone?
98. What's the closest thing to you thats red?
part of the stained glass in my window
99. Does your crush comment your myspace?
i'm not on myspace, and i'm probably the only one in the world that isn't Current Mood: bouncy